News – July 2021
In 2020 and during lockdown many planned exhibitions could not go ahead and many galleries were closed with work in them. However, artists did still manage to bring some of our work into the public eye:
- I exhibited in Women's Art in Wales at Art Central Gallery, Vale of Glamorgan in March 2020.
- I exhibited three works in the July 2020 Virtual Welsh Group Lockdown Exhibition.
- I exhibited one painting – A Lost Childhood – in Cynon Valley Museum's online Exhibitions At Home from August 2020.
- I exhibited 14 paintings and drawings from September at the Aviary Gallery, Newcastle upon Tyne, which ran until April 2021.
- I exhibited works in Found Gallery's Twenty Twenty August Exhibition.
- I exhibited in two shows at Cardiff Made (an independent gallery in Cardiff): their Summer 2020 Show, and their more recent Spring 2021 Show.
- My work was included in Newport Museum and Art Gallery's virtual show Forty Years On Exhibition – from October 2020 to January 2021.
- Art in the Attic, Porth about drawing experiences in lockdown, August-September 2021.